We don’t have to feel it anymore
- Never canonically married, though it’s implied that she married the prince at some point, perhaps years later.
- Unknown how much time passed between her meeting the prince and their marriage. It could very well have been at least a matter of months.
- Betrothed to the prince from her birth for political reasons, though she did fall in love with him.
- Unknown how much time passed between her meeting the prince and their marriage.
- Never canonically married, though it can be assumed that she married the Beast at some point.
- Married after 3 films with a TV series in between. If you don’t count direct-to-video films as canon, never canonically married.
- Never canonically married, though we know she did in real life.
- Married after about one month. If you don’t count direct-to-video sequels as canon, never canonically married.
- Married after presumably a couple of days, although her “real wedding” could have been a good amount of time later.
- Married after a number of years.
- All 3 never canonically married (2 didn’t even have a love interest).
In conclusion: The only princess who you could say married a man she’d just met (without any previous arrangements made by others) is Tiana. Not even Snow White.
the things that matters.
Dance /dans/ verb to move one's feet or body, or both, rhythmically in a pattern of steps, especially to the accompaniment of music.
disney princesses + reflections
I am a princess. Long may I reign.
Page 1 of 120