- Never canonically married, though it’s implied that she married the prince at some point, perhaps years later.
- Unknown how much time passed between her meeting the prince and their marriage. It could very well have been at least a matter of months.
- Betrothed to the prince from her birth for political reasons, though she did fall in love with him.
- Unknown how much time passed between her meeting the prince and their marriage.
- Never canonically married, though it can be assumed that she married the Beast at some point.
- Married after 3 films with a TV series in between. If you don’t count direct-to-video films as canon, never canonically married.
- Never canonically married, though we know she did in real life.
- Married after about one month. If you don’t count direct-to-video sequels as canon, never canonically married.
- Married after presumably a couple of days, although her “real wedding” could have been a good amount of time later.
- Married after a number of years.
- All 3 never canonically married (2 didn’t even have a love interest).
In conclusion: The only princess who you could say married a man she’d just met (without any previous arrangements made by others) is Tiana. Not even Snow White.
It’s finally finished! Program for coloring and lineart: sai tools. Used photoshop cs2 for the blur and hue adjustments. Hope you guys like it (Go Rapunzel!).
i guess you could say i got bored
Inspired by this post, I decided to draw Rapunzel in Elsa’s dress and vice versa.
Title: What Has Been Lost
Prompt: The Big Four are in Rapunzel’s tower after a battle and Jack is injured. Rapunzel heals him, but it has the unintended effect of bringing Jack back to life.
Anonymously posted at (place/date): Disney Kink Meme, 9 March 2014
Fandom(s): Rise of the Guardians/Brave/Tangled/How to Train Your Dragon
Pairing(s): None applicable.
Word Count: 582
Warnings: Aftermath of a battle, mentions of injuries and death.
Disclaimer: I don’t own the source material in this fanfic. That’s to whatever company or person owns it. I would never claim to own it.
Notes: Probable influences from fandom and whatnot. Aside from the Big Four (Rapunzel, Hiccup, Jack Frost, and Merida), Toothless also appears.
Page 1 of 226