22nd April 2014
Photoset reblogged from Yodelin' Cowgirl with 91 notes
Screenwriter Michael Arndt, on the role of Spanish mode and how it helped advance Buzz and Jessie’s relationship, excerpted from The Toy Story Films: An Animated Journey, 2012.
21st April 2014
Photoset reblogged from Yodelin' Cowgirl with 158 notes
"We talked a lot about how far to advance these toys’ characters in the intervening years since Toy Story 2. There was some talk about where Buzz and Jessie’s relationship should be at this point, and should they actually be together. I worried that if we left them kind of in stasis, and right at the same place where they were at the end of 2, in terms of Buzz still being uncomfortable to talk to her, that might be kind of weird, that it’s been so long. But, in the end, we decided that we wanted to just keep them in the same kind of comfortable place that people remembered them being in. So, it might be a little strange that Buzz hasn’t gotten the gumption together to be with Jessie in all these years, but thankfully he finally does by the end of the movie."
- Lee Unkrich’s commentary, in the Cine-Explore feature on the Toy Story 3 Blu-Ray
21st April 2014
Photo reblogged from Watch and you'll see... with 24 notes
A lifetime of hiding, finally I'm free.
20th April 2014
Photo reblogged from Reeves3 with 13 notes
Jan 2011 - Disney On Ice: Disney/Pixar’s Toy Story 3 by PeterPanFan on Flickr.
Rex looks shocked. “I shouldn’t be watching this!”
He’s having flashbacks to that time he caught them together in the doll house. :P
19th April 2014
Photoset reblogged from Ruda ;D with 12 notes
Buzz & Jessie - Toy Story 3
19th April 2014
Post with 1 note
I wanted to answer this thing, so I’m going to do it.
Buzz and Jessie first!
- who quotes twilight at the other person: Uh… I think Jessie would. But she’d be laughing too.
- who appreciates cat videos more: Jessie. She does like critters after all.
- who spent a hellish summer working in the worst gamestop you can imagine: Buzz. It just seems like it would happen to him.
- who lets the other person win in ticklefights: They both do.
- who chews on their pencil: Buzz.
- who’s the person who accidentally thinks of their grandparents one time while they’re making out and kills the mood: Buzz.
Also, Hiccup and Astrid.
- who quotes twilight at the other person: I feel like they both would do this. She’d probably read stuff about vampires biting each other (or that biting the baby out of the womb thing that apparently happens, idk never read these books), which would gross him out. He would read stuff that Bella or Edward says.
- who appreciates cat videos more: I think Hiccup would probably appreciate them more and be like LOOK TOOTHLESS, IT’S YOU.
- who spent a hellish summer working in the worst gamestop you can imagine: They both did. At the same time.
- who lets the other person win in ticklefights: Astrid. (Edit) Or Hiccup. Or both.
- who chews on their pencil: Hiccup does. It just seems like something he’d do.
- who’s the person who accidentally thinks of their grandparents one time while they’re making out and kills the mood: I think Hiccup would. Astrid would be like, really? SIGH.