Rose’s dream (“A Little Romance’)
that’s not your chair cat!
New HTTYD2 Stills from the ‘Black Sheep’ clip
Fishlegs calls Ruff ‘Darling’!
And look how Stoick cheers on his future daughter!
kittysfigurines24 asked: For that Character headcanons thingie, how bout Felix and Cal! :)
- What they smell like: Sweat, metal, lasers, ozone, smoke. Also, because she spends so much time in Sugar Rush following the movie, she has started to smell like sugar.
- How they sleep (sleeping position, schedule, etc): I think she sleeps maybe 4 to 6 hours, in the late night, usually. But can go without sleeping, as a matter of being a video game character. She can sleep in any position, but actually enjoys lying spread-eagle on her stomach. She can sleep pretty well on a particular couch in the penthouse. Both she and Vanellope have been known to crash on that couch to the point that it’s THEIR couch. No one else can use it.
- What music they enjoy: Rock: alternative, punk, hard, etc. Metal. But also likes soft, quiet instrumental music.
- How much time they spend getting ready every morning: Twenty minutes, max.
- Their favorite thing to collect: Cybug carcasses.
- Left or right-handed: Ambidextrous but primarily right-handed.
- What they smell like: Pastries/pie, magic hammer/metal, fresh cotton, a hint of sweat.
- How they sleep (sleeping position, schedule, etc): He sleeps on his side mostly. He sleeps up to 8 hours but as a matter of being a video game character can go without sleeping. He also sleeps curled up in a kinda ball, too. He can sleep pretty well with Cal’s lap as his pillow.
- What music they enjoy: He seems like he might enjoy country music a bit.
- How much time they spend getting ready every morning: Fifteen minutes.
- Their favorite thing to collect: Medals. Also pies.
- Left or right-handed: He’s a rightie.
Cuteness! Thanks babes! :)
Omg, you called me babes. XD
I call anyone who is awesome pants babes XD ;)
Why thank you! :) *bows*
queenbean03 asked: Okay! Hmmm... Got any Ralph head canons you'd like to share?
YOU JUST RELEASED THE KRAKEN
Hmm, let’s see…
- The big twist of the Sugar Rush game series is that Sugar Rush and everyone in it are actually part of a child’s dream. The child in question resembles Vanellope, whose being a princess is a wish fulfillment fantasy.
- Ralph’s parents are in the original Fix-It Felix game, as the Bad Guys. Ralph’s bigness comes from his father, while his mother is no bigger than either Felix Sr. or Felix Jr.
- Felix’s mother is also in the original Fix-It Felix, but she isn’t married to Felix Sr.; they are just boyfriend and girlfriend. Felix Jr. does not take that very well when he meets them, as he thinks it makes him a bastard child.
- Dr. Brad Scott (Calhoun’s late fiance), is not that much different from Felix. While he is a brilliant scientist turned badass marine, and while he isn’t as wholesome as Felix, Brad is pretty much him in HD form. If they were to ever meet, Calhoun would be frightened of how alike they were.
- Turbo was a womanizer back in the 80’s. He was always hitting on girls. He knew how to turn on the charm quite effectively. However, his massive, planet-sized ego made him say such stupid, hurtful things that he’d end up getting slapped in the face.
- Felix was the only one patient enough to have full-blown conversations with Turbo. This often led Turbo to letting his guard down around him, even telling him secrets. Felix was the closest thing to a friend Turbo had.
There’s plenty more, but I can’t list them all because it took me forever to type all this out. If you ask me for more, however, I will be more than happy to continue.
There are two things that are noticeable:
After all of the comparisons between HTTYD2 and Star Wars, drawing Hiccup as Luke was a bit inevitable. Based after the iconic promo pic, of course!
spoilers don’t read this I just need to scream a bit
Here’s some new things I noticed in the new clip
sorry for potato quality
Yeah! It’s totally like Viking quidditch!
Page 1 of 12382